- Enter complete details in the registration form to ensure efficient correspondence and other office purposes. Use one form per delegate
- It is mandatory to submit government photo ID(PAN card, Aadhar Card, Driving License) of the delegate and the accompanying person
- As per COVID-19 protocol it is mandatory to submit COMPLETE COVID-19 VACCINE CERTIFICATE of the delegate and the accompanying person.
- Please fill up the details in capital letters only.
- Payment has to be made as per the prevailing tariff. Please send the registration forms sufficiently early to avoid postal delays.
- Accompanying Person: Spouse and children above the age of 5 years have to be registered as accompanying persons. Registration can be done only with a member/PG delegate.
- Postgraduate students have to present a certificate from the Head of Department of the institution.
- Those who have GST registration have to mention it in the registration form.
- Payment may be done through Bank Transfer/DD/website.
- Those who are paying through RTGS/IMPS may send us the transaction ID, date of payment & registration ID by email ( email@example.com) within 2 days of the transfer.
- Those who are paying through DD may take Demand Draft in favor of USICON-2022 payable at Ahmedabad and send it to the conference secretariat.
- The RTGS/IMPS/ DD has to be followed by a completely filled registration form. Please send the tracking details of the courier/Post. The registration form may be submitted through the website also.
- Online registration can be done at www.usicon2022.com Card/Net banking charges are applicable.
- All queries, requests, and details regarding registration should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bulk payments for more than one registration(except accompanying persons) should be avoided as far as possible.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The registered delegates are eligible for the delegates kit, access to the conference halls & Trade Exhibition, Lunches on all days, Presidential Dinner and Banquet
- The date of receipt of the registration form and the registration fees is considered for the calculation of tariff.
- Registration will be accepted only after receiving the money in the account. The committee will not be responsible for the problems related to the payment modes. Concerned agencies may be contacted for resolving such issues.
- Postgraduate students will not be eligible for registration under the category without a bonafide certificate from their Head of Department.
- PG trainee members have to furnish their Trainee Membership Number to be eligible for the PG Registration category, failing which they will be treated as non-members.
- The Organizing Committee will not be responsible for the wrong entries in the registration form
- All Cancellation should be made in writing and sent to USICON 2022 Secretariat.
- All Cancellation received on or Before 30th SEPTEMBER 2021 will be entitled to an 80% refund of the registration amount paid, excluding GST & other costs.
- All Cancellation received on or Before 15th DECEMBER 2021 will be entitled to a 50% refund of the registration amount paid, excluding GST & other costs.
- No refund for cancellation made on or after 16th December 2021 will be considered.
- The refund process will begin only after 30 days of the conference
- The refund will be initiated only in MARCH 2022 and will be paid before 30 APRIL 2022